Saturday, January 12, 2008

Broke Broke Broke Phi Broke

So here's what's going on with me...

I have $16.72 in my checking account. And the cash flow is coming slowly. So for the most part I'm going to be spending as little money as possible for the next month or so. Th upside is that this plan gives me a lot of time to do other things: get ahead in my schoolwork, watch two football games on a Saturday night, and get this blog off the ground for starters. But for the most part I'm just going to have to grin and bear it and save my money up for a kickin' Rock Star Month.

I do have plans for one big night out in January. That's the January 26 Girl Talk/Dan Deacon show at the Metro. I'll be at the 11:30 show and it should be a straight up party. Anyone who got a ticket...I'll see you there. If you didn't...well there's always next time.

WE AIN'T GOT IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's a next time :)

I hope you get $$$ soon, I hope we all do, being poor is not as chic as hipsters want us to think