Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Round: My Dad (1) vs. Miley Cyrus (16)




MY DAD

Seed: 1

Overview: My dad is the coolest dad. He is cooler than your dad.

Pros: Looks good in a goatee.

Cons: Doesn't have a goatee any more.

Outlook: My dad is a perennial favorite in this tournament. Last time we ran this tourney he ran all the way to the championship game, where he was of course defeated by the juggernaut that is Robert Goulet. Similar results are expected this time around from the man we call "The Bishop."


MILEY CYRUS

Seed: 16

Overview: Miley is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus...the guy who sang that "Achy Breaky Heart" song. She is expected to be the new Britney Spears, meaning everyone will stop whatever they are doing whenever she pukes.

Pros: Little kids dig her.

Cons: She's going up against my dad.

Outlook: Not hopeful for the young, Disney singer. She would have a legitimate shot if she were not going up against my dad, who is a beast in this tournament.

No comments: