Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 42

The day after Fourth of July was a lot of fun too.

After being up till 3 with JR and Jen on Friday, I got up at 9 on Saturday to go to church. Krissy and Paul came with me to my church in Lakeview so it was nice to have some company. We got there VERY late, but in time for the children's story. The children's story is one of my favorite parts of church at Lakeview because the church is a little lacking in children. It is usually a storyteller talking to about three babies. Then Jose preached. The end.

We went home and put some Boca Burgers and corn on the grill. Then people did wedding stuff and I took a MONSTER nap. Paul went home when I was sleeping. He is coming back on Tuesday for wedding stuff. And when I woke up I realized the Cubs blew a lead they should not have blown.

I spent the evening hanging out with JR and Jen and some other people. We ended up going to a bar called Orazio's right next to the train station in Naperville. Our old friend Michael showed up later in the evening and we ended up closing the place out at 2 AM. Lots of laughs.

No comments: