Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 48

And this is the beginning of the wedding weekend...

Actually it is over. And I have a lot of catching up to do.

I somehow managed to sleep in on Friday. Don't know how thrilled others were about this but I think it was the first time I slept more than six hours in over a week. So I enjoyed it.

The day was mostly just a bunch of getting ready stuff and the population of the house just sort of multiplied. To add to the confusion I seem to have a bad tire that I'm not supposed to drive on. So I had to borrow my dad's car and go to the airport and pick up Isaac right before the rehearsal.

We got to the rehearsal on time. Nothing was too painful. Two times through the service. Mostly we practiced walking. And standing. I can't see around Dan.

The rehearsal dinner was the best part of the day. It was at Maggiano's and it was amazing. The gnocchi was great. So were the stuffed mushrooms.

Afterwards all the dudes just hung out at the hotel. We are staying at the Residence Inn and we have two penthouse suites so lots of room.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I am hungry! Stuffed mushrooms, ftw!