Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 50

So the day of the wedding.

I actually got to sleep in on Sunday. We all woke up around ten and we got some terrible breakfast at the hotel. Then I decided to go home and get some socks and a t-shirt to wear with my tux. Apparently while I was gone somebody came and took pictures of all the dudes and I missed it. That's okay. There are plenty of pictures of me.

So I changed and Will and Isaac and I drove over to the church. And we sat around for a little while. And took some pictures. But not too many. Mostly sat around.

The wedding was good. It was short and nice. Krissy cried.

We took a limo to the reception. It was a Bentley. So that was pretty cool. But really crowded. We stopped on the way to the reception to take some pictures.

The reception was very nice. The food was pretty good and a good band played.

After the wedding we just went back to the hotel and chilled. We were all pretty tired so we just ate leftover gnocchi and had a few drinks and watched Futurama. Then to bed.

And that is my stripped down, trying to catch up on my blog, story of Krissy's wedding day. So congratulations to her. And Paul.

No comments: