Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 14

YAWWWWWN!

What a lazy Saturday...

I don't have many regrets. But today I regret not spending more time outside. It was kind of rainy outside this afternoon but it was warm. I could have at least sat on the porch. Oh well.

I went to church. It was rather boring. It seems like there was one notable thing that happened at church but now I can't remember what it was.

Ate lunch at Qdoba. I had Mexican Gumbo...MY FAVORITE! It was better than church.

And I spent a good chunk of my afternoon preparing for my trip to New York. I am compiling a list of sites to see, places to eat, etc. I found out about some pretty cool stuff today. For one, there is something called ASSSSCAT! or something of the sort. It is an improv comedy thing at 9:30 on Sunday night featuring Horatio Sanz and Amy Poehler. And it is FREE! So I think that is definitely a go.

And Isaac might come!

Got a smidgen of homework done tonight. But mostly not.

So yeah. That was my day. Not terribly exciting.

But tomorrow is B.B. King. YES!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...assssscat? are you serious? that's the members of the Upright Citizen's Brigade! a.k.a. Amy Poehler and and awesome improv bunch. There actually may be Stella members involved. Please tell you are going and let me know how it is

Paul

Michael Denslow said...

Yeah I actually knew that it was Upright Citizen's Brigade...not sure why I didn't mention that. It is at their theatre. I think we will definitely go. After all, it is something FREE in New York City.

Anonymous said...

mexican gumbo from qdoba is my favorite too.
nothing even comes close.