Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 23

You may have noticed that I did not post this yesterday and it is now actually 4:30 on Day 24. I have been busy. But now I am DONE!

So yesterday I worked ten hours on top of all the homework I had to finish. But it turned out to be a pretty good ten hours. It didn't get off to a good start. I left my house late, not because I was sleeping but because I was trying to do too many things. Then it turned out my first student's mom had to take his sister somewhere so I had to HAUL to their house and still got there late. But it got better. I had good sessions with all three kids. And I went to Wendy's with one of them. So...food. And while we were there I gave him an assessment on addition and subtraction for a class. So it was productive and ice cream at the same time!

And then I got a birthday card from one family with fifty bucks and more awesomely a raise! Yay summer!

So then, at the time I am typically going home on Monday I instead had a team meeting for one of my kids. But that is okay because meetings aren't too bad. Basically we just sat around the table and talked for a couple hours. And of course ate Gardetto's.

But the down side was that I didn't get home till after 8 and I still had quite a bit to do. And then when I got home I ended up screwing around on the internets for a while. And then I got to work and finished remarkably quickly. I triple checked to make sure I had actually done everything. And I had. So now I'm done.

I was going to type this up last night. But I watched Six Feet Under. Then went to bed. So here we are. And here we'll be later tonight for Day 24.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gardettos!