Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 18

Well I didn't see the mouse today. I don't know if the cats ate it or what. I do know that the cats seemed dead tired today. Usually they come running to meet me when I get there. Today I had to go find them. So I'm guessing that doesn't bode well for mouse's fate.

My summer Wednesday's are LONG. And today I was missing a kid so they will be even LONGer. Also, one of my kids called me a "fucking idiot" today. Then he apologized and said, "I meant freaking idiot." That was fun.

I wrote a paper tonight. It sucks.

I also designed a roller coaster in my head when I was at work. Check it out. There is no track. Everybody stands on the platform in rows but they are not in a train like normal. They put on these jackets that are connected to a remote control. And then, as a collective group, they go through the typical maneuvers of a roller coaster. So basically they are just flying through the air. In freaking sane.

I am extremely tired and I need to get up in five and a half hours so I don't have much to say tonight.

OHHHHH...but I listened to Tha Carter 3 today. And it is just batshit crazy. I think this first dawned on me towards the end of "Dr. Carter", a song where Lil Wayne embodies some sort of hip hop doctor who fixes up whack MC's or something. Then that song ended and it went right into a song that began with the line, "I am not like you. I am a martian." Not only is this a funny first line....it is actually what the song is about. I think that Lil Wayne is turning into a mainstream Dr. Octagon. And no joke...the last song of the album fades into about a 7 minute outro where a stoned-off-his-ass Weezy explains why he does not respect Al Sharpton or anyone like him. YES! Weezy vs. Sharpton is the new BIG vs. Pac!

More later...

No comments: